6 Essential Tools for Search Engine Optimization6 Essential Tools for Search Engine Optimization https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Blog-Post.png 800 400 Blog Blog https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Blog-Post.png
Google day by day produces new algorithms and search engine guidelines for websites. And SEO is a very tuff job today. Are you doing SEO [Search Engine Optimization] for a website? Yes so, this blog post makes easy your SEO. Many tools for Advance SEO will help to resolve your website optimization. In this post, we discussed all the free tools for your better internet marketing
What are the 6 important concepts of SEO?
1. Alexa Tools – Alexa tools are produced by Amazon.com. With these tools, we can get our website commercial traffic and analytics information. It’s a very beneficial tool for the Search engine optimization process. Alexa Rank Comparison Tool to Compare Two or more sites Alexa ranks and Alexa graphs and traffic stats. We can easily install in any Brower by supported add-ons and extensions. Install from here. www.alexa.com.
2. Page and Domain Authority tools-Page Authority and Domain Authority is a metric given by Moz.com. Both are different tools from each other. Domain Authority is based on the strength of the whole domain while Page Authority is based on the strength of the individual page. After page rank, we can trust these tools for quality and relevant link submission. Check today your site here- www.checkmoz.com
3. GTmetrix and Google Speed checker– This is another best tool for website Optimization .both are site speed checker tools, which are helping to improve the speed of our site.
• Google website speed test produced by Google after putting website URL on this tool. Then tool generates suggestions for the website. How to make a website faster in any search engine. www.developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
• GTmetrix was developed by GT.net. These tools also help to increase our site speed on search engines. www.gtmetrix.com
4. Keyword Analysis Tools-Initially in SEO, We started with website analysis and keyword analysis. Google Keyword Planner is one of the most popular tools in SEO and PPC also. This tool was also developed by Google. These tools help a lot in keyword competitor, searches, and bid analysis. Many tools are available online for keyword research but this tool is unique and different from others. keyword analysis by this tool www.google.com/adwords
5. Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools-Both are the SEO tools produced by Google.• By Google analytics tools we can judge the performance of our website, Traffic resources, Geographical location, and goal /conversion. You can access these tools after site verification. Verify your site today www.google.com/analytics
• By Google Webmaster tools we can check our site’s internal issues like sitemap, robots, 404 Not Found pages, and HTML improvement. These tools help a lot for website search engine ranking. Visit here www.google.com/webmasters
6. Wc3 Validation tool– Generally we found lots of HTML and CSS Issues on our website after website development. HTML and CSS Error down our site performance on search engine. But don’t worry wc3 validation is a useful tool for this kind of error on websites. and it’s very easy to access online. Put your domain here www.validator.w3.org and improve your website on page visibility.
You might also like
Free Local Business Listing Website To List Your BusinessFree Local Business Listing Website To List Your Business https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Local-Business-listing-sites.webp 800 400 Blog Blog https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Local-Business-listing-sites.webp