How To Optimize Your Website For Voice Search In 2022How To Optimize Your Website For Voice Search In 2022 https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Optimize-Website-for-Voice-Search.webp 850 400 Blog Blog https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Optimize-Website-for-Voice-Search.webp
Voice search is a new technology that allows you to search for things online using voice prompts. Although it has been around for 11 years, its use has only taken place recently. Learn how to optimize your website for voice search.
Moreover, if you don’t optimize for voice search for a website, then you lose aс significant share of website traffic that is generated via these searches. You need to optimize for voice search as its share of total searches is only expected to grow. In this post, we will discuss five strategies that experts use to optimize websites for voice search. Let’s get started.
What Is Voice Search?
Voice search is a way of searching the internet through speech. Using artificial intelligence, a device can recognize your voice and put the query into a search engine. Voice recognition has been around for a long time (since the early 1950s), but it wasn’t until 2011 when IBM’s Watson (you may remember it beating contestants on Jeopardy!) came out that it had practical real-world significance. Today, voice search is everywhere. An eMarketer survey revealed that almost 40 percent of internet users in the U.S. use voice search, which highlights the ubiquitous nature of voice search-enabled devices.
What Can Voice Search Do?
SEO is one of the most effective digital marketing strategies, and its goal is to increase traffic to your website. Naturally, since voice search and traditional search go hand in hand, voice search can also help you increase organic traffic to your website, especially if you run a local business. Naturally, the amount of traffic you may receive from voice search will also depend on your website’s rankings. So, to ensure the best results and that your voice search optimization campaign is effective, you should first ensure that your entire website is well-optimized before focusing on optimizing for voice.
Strategies for Voice Search Optimization Success
Here are some of the amazing voice search SEO stats.
- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020 according to ComScore
- 27% of the online global population is using voice search on mobile, according to Google
- 72% of people who own a voice-activated speaker (such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc) say their devices are often used as part of their daily routine
- A Gartner study predicts that 30% of all browsing sessions will include voice search by 2022
- According to an Adobe Analytics survey, the most common voice searches on smart speakers are asking for music (70%) and the weather forecast (64%), followed by fun questions (53%), online search (47%), news (46%), and asking directions (34%)
Top Tips for Voice Search Optimization 2022
1. The Right Keywords:
The thing is that you need to make sure that you are looking for the right keywords that your consumers are likely to search, you need to know how human communication takes place and what people use naturally, hence, it would be smart and wise to look for the right keywords, here you have to be working with a top SEO company in Indore can get it right.
2. Local SEO:
You need to make sure that you are having the local SEO right, if people are looking for the services or products, they are likely to be local guys, and here you need to ensure that you have the right local knowledge, of how people communicate and how they use words, here natural language processing AI integration can also help you get things right so that you get the right results, you have to find the right and top SEO company in Indore.
3. Voice Search Friendly Content:
The thing is that when you want to make your site good for voice search, you have to ensure that everything that you have offers a widow for vice searches, you can use question tags that the users are likely to use and you can make sure that you get the tone right, a conversational tone will simply help you get better voice search results.
4. Other Factors to Look for:
- The thing is that you also need to be looking at other factors so that you can get the voice search results that you intend to and here are a few things that you must have a look at.
- The first thing is that you need to make sure that you are creating enough local content because that would get you the best mileage that you need for growth in the voice search segment
Check here are some voice search optimization examples with proven strategies:
- Optimize for Rich Answers.
- Re-Imagine and Restructure Your Content.
- Use Conversational Language for Content.
- Target Long-Tail Keyword Phrases.
- Improve Loading Time of Your Website.
- Pay Attention to Mobile.
- Leverage Google My Business Listings.
Now that you’re equipped with ten useful voice search for website statistics, you can begin to use them to give your eCommerce business the boost it needs.
Whether you’re interested in optimizing your eCommerce page or boosting the sales and marketing strategy of your tech eCommerce store, these voice search stats will certainly come in handy to help understand the direction that eCommerce and mobile eCommerce is heading towards.
- Posted In: