Difference between Full Stack Developer and MEAN Stack DeveloperDifference between Full Stack Developer and MEAN Stack Developer https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Full-Stack-vs-MEAN-Stack.webp 800 400 Blog Blog https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Full-Stack-vs-MEAN-Stack.webp
What is Web Development?
Web Development refers to designing or developing websites or web applications for organizations, mobiles, personal reasons, and many more. Web Development is divided into two components as follows:
- Frontend Web Development
- Backend Web Development
In this article, we will discuss why to choose a full stack and why to choose a mean stack and the reasons to become a full stack and mean stack. Scroll down to learn more.
Why choose Full Stack?
Full-stack development is a process that can handle both sides of a development project, which are the front end & the back end. As a full-stack developer, you can handle servers, databases, & as well as clients. There are different types of stacks, and it depends on the project’s requirements as to which one your use.
The pre-requisites for full stack developer:
- PHP, ASP, Python, Node.js
- Program a database like MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
There are some major responsibilities Full Stack Development has to perform in companies around the world. Let’s check it.
- Full Stack Development builds a complete web application from scratch without any gap in the development process.
- They have a good idea of the complete design structure and handle any level of the development process according to the requirements.
- For them, it is easy to progress with advanced tools and technologies faster.
- Full Stack Development focus on problems and solutions and is capable of fixing them easily way.
Pros of Full-stack development:
- In a development project, you can master all the techniques involved.
- Making a prototype is rapidly very good.
- It provides help to each of your team members.
- We can reduce the cost of the project.
- We can reduce the time used for your team member’s communication.
- We can switch both front-end and back-end development based on their requirements.
- We can also understand the upcoming technologies and the aspects of new techniques.
Cons of Full-stack development :
- In the project, the choice of solution can be wrong.
- It can be dependent on development skills as the chosen solution.
- A key-person risk can be held by the solution.
Why choose MEAN Stack?
MEAN refers to
- M for MongoDB (NoSQL database)
- E for Express (a backend web application framework for Node.js)
- N for Node.js (an open source, cross-platform run-time environment for developing server-side and network applications)
Here are some of the benefits of MEAN Stack Development.
- To control the website development process smoothly, it supports the Model-View-Control (MVC) architecture.
- It comes up with a comprehensive built-in suite of testing tools.
- It helps clear unnecessary bugs in the development process and keeps the application well-organized.
Pros of Mean Stack Development:
- It helps in developing websites/apps faster and simpler.
- This uses only one uniform language which is used for stack development.
- It helps in developing applications on a rapid base.
- It uses very low memory as overhead.
- It organizes the whole application.
- It helps to avoid unnecessary groundwork.
- Its Mongo DataBase is used for cloud storage.
Cons of Mean Stack Development:
- It is not best for large-scale applications.
- It is hard to go back to approach the old data when you already developed the website using Mean Stack technology.
- In business logic, it gives poor isolation from the server.
- It loses record and doesn’t have backup facilities.
|S.NO.||MEAN STACK DEVELOPER||FULL STACK DEVELOPER|
|MEAN stack development is a set of four full-stack technologies that can be used to make a full-stack application. It is an integral part of full-stack development.||A full-stack developer knows all the web development frameworks, technologies, and programming languages required to develop a fully functional website.|
|In this, developers are widely facilitated to use the Angular front-end framework.||In this, developers can use any front-end technologies from many front-end development frameworks.|
|There is only one database i.e Mongo DB.||In this, developers work with a lot of databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.|
|MEAN stack generally refers to a full-stack development framework.||Full-stack generally refers to a full-stack development process based on the mentioned technologies.|
Full Stack and Mean Stack Feature-Based Comparison In a full stack, the developers know multiple languages and are versatile to work with any language but in a mean stack, they stick to a particular language or framework which does not make the mean stack developer a versatile developer.
You can also take assistance from trusted website development companies such as Lemosys Infotech. Lemosys Infotech is the top-rated PHP development company serving national and international clients since 2007. They work on both Full stack development as well as Mean stack development and have a better experience for successful website development.
You might also like
What Is The Difference Between CodeIgniter and Laravel PHP Framework?What Is The Difference Between CodeIgniter and Laravel PHP Framework? https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Codeigniter-VS-Laravel.jpg 850 400 Blog Blog https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Codeigniter-VS-Laravel.jpg
Which are The Best PHP Development Companies in India?Which are The Best PHP Development Companies in India? https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/PHP-Development-Companies-in-India.png 850 400 Blog Blog https://www.lemosys.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/PHP-Development-Companies-in-India.png